- £2m to £5m
- Distribution, freight & logistics, Miscellaneous, Retail & wholesale
- UK Wide, Outside UK
- 13 January 2020
Maintains exclusive distribution agreements with numerous manufacturers based throughout the UK and Europe.
Provides a selection of products used in a variety of new-build and repair marine projects and other non-marine sectors, including IACS Type Approved butterfly, ball, check, globe, angle, quick closing valves and vent heads, alongside pneumatic, electric, hydraulic and electro-hydraulic actuators.
The shareholders are now offering the company for sale as part of their retirement plans.
- Maintains membership of numerous industry bodies, including the British Valve and Actuator Association (BVAA) and the International Marine Purchasing
- Sources products from over 250 suppliers, with no reliance on any particular
- Long-standing relationships with clients spanning over 12 years.
- Operates out of a purpose-built freehold premises valued at circa £250k, to be
included in the sale on a leasehold or freehold basis.
- Premises contain a hydrostatic test rig, which allows for individual pressure
testing of valves if requested by the client.
- Highly experienced in-house team with a collective 40 years of industry
experience, able to undertake director duties post-sale.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- FY 19 T/O of £3m, with an adjusted EBITDA of £471k.
- FY 20 projected T/O of over £3.2m, with an estimated adjusted EBITDA of
- Maintains a comprehensive list of company assets valued at a collective £470k,
including products and branded vehicles.