- £10m to £25m
- Electricity, gas & water supply, Miscellaneous, Retail & wholesale
- UK Wide
- 15 July 2019
Project Spire is a biomass fuel and low-carbon renewable energy hub based in the south of England, which specialises in generating renewable electricity and producing high-quality biomass fuels for the wholesale and industrial markets.
The company utilises its state-of-the-art property, plant and long-term renewable accredited equipment to produce low-carbon energy from sustainable sources all year round.
The business currently supplies several in demand biomass fuel products which have generated a robust source of income YoY.
- Solid YoY earnings and growth after CAPEX considerations.
- Total assets for the company during FY18 hit circa £12m.
- A net asset position of circa £5.9m which is to yield greater income in the near term.
- Turnover has risen YoY since inception with further increases expected during FY19.
- Additional capacity to expand production facility and further develop on the supply of biomass fuels and low-carbon energy into established supply chains and markets.
- The ability to become a significant distributor of renewable energy in the short- to medium-term.