- £5m to £10m
- Agriculture, forestry & fishing, Miscellaneous, Retail & wholesale
- UK Wide
- 07 October 2019
The company is a supplier of woodchip and wood pellets to the biomass and renewable energy sectors.
In addition, the company supplies its product for landscaping purposes and to the farming and equestrian sector for animal bedding.
After building the business up, the shareholder is now is offering the company for sale as he wishes to pursue other, unrelated ventures.
- Fully sustainable products certified by the FSC and Woodsure.
- 500 active clients, 95% of whom provide reliable and repeat business on an ongoing basis.
- Strong second-tier management team.
- Operates from leasehold premises owned by a private landlord and rented to the company.
- Many opportunities for growth through development of the company’s service offering and an increase in targeted sales and marketing activity.
||Adjusted EBITDA (£'000)
- Turnover of £5.3 million in FY18 with an adjusted EBITDA of £258k.
- Turnover of £6 million for FY19 with an adjusted EBITDA of £295k.
- Gross profit margin of 35% for FY19.
- Shareholder funds rising year-on-year.